6 month contract
Our client, a large coffee company in Seattle, is seeking a Brand Specialist to help with item set-up and project support for their retail location merchandise, beverage and whole bean coffee. They are looking to bring on a Brand Specialist to support the team with item set up for their new retail locations across the world.
- Item Set up - Support all steps of item set up process to advance items to launch status. Includes items across Merchandise (60% of job), Beverage (20%) and Whole Bean Coffee (20%)
- Data Mgmt/Integrity – Support all steps of item setup process to advance items to launch status
- Description Sheets – Collateral used in the product knowledge sessions and to provide at a glance reference materials for retail partners
- Ring sheets & Ops support (post-launch) - Collateral used and requested by retail partners
- POS/Ring functionality – There are typically many hang-ups with items at this stage. Items continually need to be investigated and republished, involving a resource to guide the process and involve the necessary cross-functional resources.
- Sample management – samples are used for reference, product knowledge seminars, archive and marketing
- Strong attention to detail and patience for data management
- Analytical and business acumen
- Cross-functional, interpersonal project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Excel knowledge is a must (general formula knowledge)