Brand Leaders act as true consultants to better drive our partnerships with clients. We are looking for a Brand Supervisor who is prepared to work strategic initiatives for a health and wellness client.
Successful Brand Leaders are driven to create work for our clients and won't rest until we bring those ideas to life. This person should have a passion for blending business know-how and creative thinking. They have a knack for asking strategic questions and bringing the right talents together to tackle our clients’ challenges.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, problem-solving, business partner who is comfortable working on a national brand.
Any experience within the healthcare industry is a huge bonus.
- Work closely with Brand Director to create long-term plan for brand transformation and growth throughout the entire customer experience
- Excellent client communication that builds trust, digs for insights, and sets expectations that allow for a brand to reach its biggest possible future
- Serve as category and brand business expert to Barkley teams
- Accountable to all elements and deliverables from the Barkley team
- Fosters partner agency relationships to maximize integration and collaboration in service of the client's goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 6+ years of relevant brand or agency experience; experience within pharma or healthcare is a huge plus
- Excellent client communication and the ability to establish a connection with senior level client leadership
- Works closely and develops trust with cross-functional partners with the agency
?Salary is Dependent on Experience
This role is located in Kansas City, so much be willing to relocate!