Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the merchandise creating and management. You will also be working creating strategies to boost Direct to Consumer performance against sales and profit goals.
• Watch brand, category, and SKU levels closely by optimizing merchandise strategies and other trends
• Collaborate with the merchandising to plan and look to the future on campaign initiatives
• Create forecasts and build business cases for new business initiatives including new DTC selling channels
• Head reviews of performance indicators looking at all aspects of of success in sales, margin, in-stock rate, sell-thru, etc.
• Back, implement. Execute rotating business processes, planning tools and merchandise systems technology
• Partner with various cross functional teams to ensure product selection meets supply/demand
• Insist that the DTC forecasts and plans are accommodated into larger demand and supply plans
• Track progress against revenue goals and recommend strategies to merchandisers to meet the company’s success blueprint
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in planning, buying, finance or related field required, MBA preferred
• Experience with planning systems and tools with retail, E-commerce, or CPG Direct to Consumer experience; Ability to manage several work streams
• energetic to work with cross department groups like Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Merchandising and Operations with 3excellent communication skills with both team members and company executives