Broadcast Marketing Assistant
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of broadcast marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of broadcast marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee all aspects of communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven marketing experience
• Must have car