Creative Services Jobs
Broadcast Operations Assistant
Well known entertainment broadcast company is looking to bring on a Broadcast Operations Assistant. This job is a freelance role 40 hours onsite.
• Coordinate all aspects of media management including: encoding,transferring, archiving, metadata, and tracking.
• Manage file deliveries via Aspera and Box, and transfer files toand from hard drives.
• Locate and prep dailies for Avid In-house editors and facilitatewith up-rezing of sequences.
• Organize assets in digital vault.
• Assist department with digital and tape deliveries, and trackingmaterials in and out of the vault library system.
• A minimum of 1-year experience working in post-productionenvironment. A Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Good mathematical skills required for calculating time code /and some puzzle solving.
• Word, Excel, Web Apps and Outlook, a must.
• Good organizational and time management and prioritizationskills are necessary. Must have knowledge of Avid Media Composer andAdobe Premiere. Must have ability to multi-task and work effectively underchanging priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints.