Broadcast Producer - Freelance
Our client, a creative media company is looking for a Broadcast Producer/Project Manager with direct response experience.
Responsible for taking the lead on all assigned videos, radio, television and integrated productions from the time of the initial agency briefing to first air date and beyond to the final wrap of the job.
- Assesses ability to execute a board and produce it within provided budget and deadline.
- Takes the lead in putting forward the best production partners for each job, including director, editor, music house and graphics.
- Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of schedule and budget.
- Facilitates all materials getting to their destinations on time, including final masters for trafficking.
- Initiates, with the Broadcast Business Affairs Manager, network clearance (when applicable).
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of SAG and AFTRA guidelines for shooting and recording.
- Responsible for booking all production related travel.
- Approves and manages all agency travel expenses related to the job, as well as all vendor invoices.
- Delivers final as-produced scripts, completion reports, high and low resolution files and inventory to Broadcast Department.
- Owns any other duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. Individual must also remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi-tasking a variety of details in ever changing situations and have a diplomatic and problem-solving attitude.
- Experience within DTC space highly desired
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel and accounting database.
- BA/BS Degree from a four-year college with five or more years of related work experience in a broadcast environment.
- Two to four years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Send your resume today!