Business Admin Assistant
Our client is a well-known tax planning, audit, accounting service, and business management services to companies and individuals in the Los Angeles is seeking a Admin Assistant to join their team!
• Opening and sorting mail and routing outgoing mail from partners’ offices to appropriate staff (including signed checks, wire transfers, etc.)
• Scan invoices and payables into Datafaction
• Scan investment statements to client drive
• Prioritize multiple requests daily from the 40+ people in the department in a fast paced environment
• Back-up phone support for two partners
• Administrative support for two partners, 27 staff and 5 managers including copying, labels for packages, correspondences, forms, new files for clients, research of journal entries and storage files, and cash flow reports covers as instructed
• Coordinate outgoing packages including GSO, Federal Express, United Express couriers
• Log in all deposits and coordinate with CNB courier for pickup daily
• Certified mailings
• Business Management fax folder forwarding via email to appropriate staff
• Maintaining clean organized offices/suite for staff/partners
• At least 1-2 years of related experience
• Ability to exercise discretion and demonstrate integrity when working with confidential information
• Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task and implement quick thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Available to work overtime as necessary
• Experience with high-net worth individuals and celebrities is a plus.
Please send your resume today!
The ordinance requires employers to state, in all job solicitations, postings and advertisements, that the employer will consider applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.