Business Affairs Coordinator
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their customized, integrated, and innovative approach creates award-winning and groundbreaking campaigns across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting Business Managers and leading production activities for TV, radio, digital, print, and OOH production.
• Support Business Managers and lead production activities for TV, radio, digital, print, and OOH production
• Prepare estimates prior to account group and client submission and prepare vendor purchase order upon client approval
• Book celebrity talent, coordinate studio time with producer’s input, and answer monthly billing questions
• Secures signatures on estimates sent to Cost Consultant, process vendor invoices, and provide weekly status of missing signed overages and estimates
• Strong cost analysis and organizational skills
• Film production and post production knowledge a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive