Our client is a revolutionary company presenting effortless and stylish design solutions for your home. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and award-winning approach is applauded by renowned fashion and home publications.
In this role, you would be responsible for translating business and technical requirements into solutions. You would also be responsible for leveraging data to create merchandising programs to streamline the sales process for associates.
• Create dashboards, one-off reports, and KPI’s for monitoring the success and health of the core business
• Build and maintain data pipelines that upload data from these operational documents on financial and operational data not captured by the system to surface in reports
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain understanding of the application, document business knowledge, collect, and prioritize requirements
• Determine operational objectives and gather information for product development, product strategy, operations, and field and store associates
• Serve as an expert on current and new product categories and deliver recommendations, strategies, and processes for new programs
• Optimize current programs based on industry trends and management objectives; utilize a data-driven approach to prioritization and manage product roadmaps
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience