Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of in-store and online product testing. You would also be responsible for tracking test execution status and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage all aspects of in-store and online product testing, including concept development and implementation
• Collaborate with cross-functional brand teams to coordinate testing activities and oversee data collection for building test
• Track test execution status, identify issues, lead mitigation plans, and validate online test link to prepare for test launch
• Oversee test POs and shipment to stores for on-time test launch and work with the analytics team to prepare for test read
• Evaluate test data results, present key findings, and maintain testing data for reporting and measurement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ retail experience in consulting, inventory management, merchandising, or production
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite