Our client is renowned company creating highly-acclaimed, revolutionary, and dynamic interactive entertainment software. Their warm and inviting space and culture effortlessly fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
As a Business Analyst, you would be responsible for overseeing KPI reports, analyzing data and trends, and leading initiatives to automate and streamline reporting processes. You would also be responsible for managing forecasting advertising revenue for annual and quarterly fiscal planning.
• Manage and generate standard KPI reports, evaluate data and trends, and provide recommendations for product implementation and business strategies
• Direct initiatives to automate and streamline reporting processes and administer third party reporting aggregation tool
• Maintain strong relationships with third party vendor and work with external business partners to improve the flow of data
• Oversee forecasting advertising revenue for annual and quarterly fiscal planning and for new ad products and opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 2-3 years’ analytical experience
• Strong understanding of forecasting, digital advertising ecosystem, monetization trends, and technologies and pricing models
• Knowledge of gaming and digital media
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel