Our client is an iconic social media platform connecting individuals across the globe. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing data-mine, query, and interpret the brand’s internal databases to generate insights for partners. You would also be responsible for visualizing data and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage data-mine, query, and interpret the brand’s internal databases to generate insights for partners
• Oversee visualizing data and communicate findings to tell a comprehensive and articulated message using dashboarding and presentation tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including measurement, partner and account management, and operations teams
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and develop and improve best practices with data applications and tools
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years SQL and data mining experience; Python preferred
• Experience with data visualization in Microsoft Excel and Tableau