Business Analyst, Inventory Management Systems
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
The Business Analyst will serve as the primary contact for user support issues and manage day to day process, issue prioritization, trouble shooting and communication of status and resolution to impacted parties and key stakeholders.
• Serve as the primary contact for user support issues and manage day to day process, issue prioritization, trouble shooting and communication of status and resolution
• Partner with project, product management and technical teams as needed to align on approach to drive issue resolution
• Responsible for providing research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving Inventory Management process and system opportunities
• Own and manage small projects or parts of larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings
• 0-3 years’ experience
• Marketplace experience in an apparel retail environment, including stores and/or online or supply chain, merchandising, and inventory management industry preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills