- The candidate will be focused on executing a roadmap for our client's Data Layer and Tag Governance team.
- In this role, you write specifications and be a part of a multidisciplinary team (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver features to our consumers. The focus of this role will be on the data layer of the Ecommerce experience to provide excellence in reporting and visibility into consumer and feature performance on site.
- Additionally, this role will flex into ensuring our data privacy and compliance practices and processes are aligned with our internal guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- This candidate should provide clear, transparent communication about progress, priorities and decision making.
- This role requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data and research.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Tealium are strongly desired.
- Experience with CCPA / GDPR as well as working with legal and marketing activation teams would be a plus.
- Ideally, this candidate will be proficient in scrum/agile development methodologies and tools a possess 2-4 years of hands on experience in an Ecommerce role or closely related product role.