Business Development Associate gig in Palo Alto (long term contract)
Business Development Associate
Reporting to the VP, Worldwide Business Development, the Business Development Associate will create compelling client material that will serve as the face for the client and as a key touch point for strategic partners from Fortune 100 brands to device manufacturers.
Scope and key responsibilities:
· Create inspiring keynote presentations that successfully positions the organization and its products; be thoughtful and strategic about the content being pitched and ensure that it aligns with the overall goals of the organization; have a balance of graphic communication and strategic marketing skills
· Tactfully navigate a large organization to source material for each presentation; be scrappy and collaboratively work with internal stakeholders to get things done
· Champion and create an efficient cross-functional presentation development process
· Be comfortable executing on specific direction while also being able to work independently, without guidance, to get the job done when time is tight and information is scarce
· Bachelor’s degree from a top tier school.
· MBA in Marketing, Strategy preferable
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience working at a consulting firm, advertising or marketing agency, digital media or gaming company where you were responsible for structuring and delivering proposals for a sales-oriented organization
· Expert in Keynote; working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and over deliver day in and day out
· You’re looking for a challenge and take pride in being an invaluable player in a high growth organization. Start-up attitude and experience is highly valued.
· Excellent communication skills, across the board. You are an expert at logically structuring a presentation to concisely tell the appropriate story
· Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
· Proven ability to prioritize and manage internal demands with polish and optimism
· Client-first, professional services mentality
· Passion for digital media, gaming and technology
· Intermediate skills in modeling financials in excel • Flexibility in work schedule required