Digital Marketing Jobs
Business Development Manager/Director
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Business Development Manager/Director to be an integral part of our rockstar London team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Business Development Manager/Director:
• Establish and build successful and meaningful relationships with clients in the Digital Marketing, Creative Services and Technology communities, cross-selling our valuable service offerings
• Relentlessly pursue business opportunities within new companies and while collaborating with your Account Management partners to strategically expand and upsell existing relationships
• Proactively generate business opportunities through continual communication with prospects and clients via cold calls, warm calls, strategic emails, networking events and social media
• Strategically collaborate with internal Business Development and Account Management teams to leverage strengths, expertise and account/market knowledge to develop and execute action plans that expertly anticipate and exceed client expectations
• Smartly parlay relationships with existing client and industry contacts to secure new business referrals
• Play an integral role in helping our creative talent find jobs!
Reasons you want to be a Business Development Manager/Director at 24 Seven:
• Our Business Development Managers receive a generous compensation & benefits package including
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries with limitless commission earning potential
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Business Development team
What you are made of:
• You are a go-getting, highly-motivated team player, energized by an entrepreneurial environment, and you bring the emotional and social intelligence needed to cultivate strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
• You’re drawn to dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing companies where “work hard and play hard” is in everyone’s DNA
• Ideally, you have 5 years of Business Development experience in the Digital Marketing, Creative Services or Technology industries
• You come from staffing & recruiting - sales may not have been your primary responsibility, but you understand the industry and selling is in your DNA
• You’re employed in a B2B sales capacity outside of the creative space, but selling is what you do, you’re eager to learn and you love a challenge
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.