Business Development Manager
Our client is a renowned beauty brand creating the latest makeup accessory essentials. With their revolutionary, professional quality, and award-winning tools, you can effortlessly achieve any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for building mass retailer accounts and securing new accounts.
• Manage the annual revenue forecast, budget, and strategic plans for territory and customers and exceed established revenue goals
• Oversee and build mass retailer accounts, secure new accounts, evaluate sales and marketing data, and participate in industry networking events and tradeshows
• Establish new retailer relationships based on strategic assessment of business opportunity and strengthen relationships with contacts in all key accounts
• Deliver best-in-class customer service and ensure customer’s product delivered on-time in partnership with Account Managers
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 7-10 years’ sales/business development experience in a business-to-business or consumer products company
• Experience selling to mass retailers and demonstrated success exceeding yearly sales growth targets
• Proven ability to develop successful customer acquisition strategies
• Health and beauty, fashion, luxury goods, or accessories experience preferred