Business Development Manager
Our client is a creative, innovative and forward-thinking trend/advisory company. They have insight into company tastes and trends while also hosting numerous networking events. Their company culture is fast-paced and exciting; with an inclusive and collaborative team this is the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of select accounts.
- Research, initiate, and maintain new business in the United States including all aspects of follow through and communication
- Grow account base and penetrate new markets while maintaining brand integrity
- Create yearly rollout plan to pitch to new accounts in specific regions and/or target categories
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management
- Support the implementation of sales strategies including visual merchandising and maintenance of new leads applications
- Organize trade show contracts, schedules and collateral, attend trade shows, and research new potential trade show opportunities
- 7+ years of experience in sales (consumer goods or fashion industries)
- A passion for sales outreach and conversion
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills