Business Development Manager
Our client is a well-known advisory firm presenting groundbreaking solutions for consumer brands across the globe. Their forward-thinking, integrated, and dynamic approach empowers top brands with cutting-edge techniques and strategies.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing business plans for assigned territory and increasing new client opportunities. You would also be responsible for driving the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals.
• Create and implement business plans for assigned territory, identify key players, and increase new client opportunities
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, client services, advisory, and content teams to gain further understanding
• Direct the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals; manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple clients at different points of the sales process
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, marketing, design, and consumer strategies; create proposals to provide optimal solutions for b2b clients
• Utilize a volume sales approach and cultivate long-term c level relationships to build the client relationship
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ b2b sales experience, ideally in a variety of industries and selling into b2b companies and agencies
• Strong negotiating, problem solving, presentation, and communication skills
• Understanding of CRM systems