Business Development Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge retail design solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing business plans for assigned territory and increasing new client opportunities. You would also be responsible for driving the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals.
• Create and implement business plans for assigned territory, identify key players, and increase new client opportunities
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, client services, advisory, and content teams to gain further understanding
• Direct the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals; manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple clients at different points of the sales process
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and consumer strategies; create proposals to provide optimal solutions for clients
• Bachelor’s degree
• Business development experience
• Strong negotiating, problem solving, presentation, and communication skills