Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a fun, cool and sophisticated company with a whole new take on men’s underwear. Using high-quality fabrics, creating the best fit and guaranteeing comfortable function – these are the perfect ingredients for the perfect pair of underwear. With an exciting and vibrant company culture, they know when to get things done and when to not let things get in a bunch.
In this role you will work closely with cross-functional teams to analyze data trends that impact our business.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing (ad-hoc and recurring) reports
- Performing deep dive analysis/data mining on special, ad hoc business topics
- Identify opportunities for Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, E-commerce, and other cross-functional teams
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and create quantitative models that tie to business results
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across the organization
- Develop scalable and replicable processes for data analysis to be used throughout the company in real-time or as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- 1-3 years of professional working experience in Business Intelligence and/or Analytics
- 1+ years of professional working experience writing SQL
- 1+ years of professional working experience with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, VB.net, C#)
- 1+ years of working experience in ETL
- Exceptional data problem solving and business communication skills