Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions every day. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager, you would be responsible for maintaining the requirements for the technical and data infrastructure to support the relevant data and analytics processes.
• Support and maintain the requirements for the technical and data infrastructure to support the relevant data and analytics processes
• Work with IT to define SLA for performance, data freshness, data availability and infrastructure requirements for BI solutions to ensure appropriate design and quality of the BI solution
• Act as a translator between business and technical teams, by consulting on the data available or feasibility of acquiring data, keeping cost versus benefit in mind
• Serve as lead data architect on multiple concurrent projects and collaborate with IT Developers and Project Managers to convert functional requirements into technical specifications
• Develop business relationships with cross-functional teams and assist with BI project scoping and requirements gathering
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce, or applied communication
• 2-4 years’ experience working in design and development of web- based initiatives and e-marketing
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, and LinkedIn
• Knowledge of Content Management System (CMS)