Business Marketing Events Manager
Our client is an iconic gaming portal company creating the most popular and latest games. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the development of global business marketing events, which supports the sales team and creates a brand footprint.
• Deliver unique and memorable event activations and experiences that disarm, educate, and inspire a client audience
• Build a global event strategy that will drive awareness and consideration of the brand as a top tier advertising partner
• Develop and execute high-value events, including tier 1 industry tentpole events, such as CES, Cannes, Ad Week NY, and proprietary brand events
• Provide expertise to manage events from initial concept, briefing, RFP process, production, execution and development of post-event recaps and learnings
• Forecast and reconcile event budgets, working closely with procurement and finance teams to ensure proper budget tracking and payments
• Create a global calendar of events, identifying and prioritizing tier 1 annual events and proprietary brand events that provide opportunities for fresh concepts and activation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ event marketing experience; passion and expertise in event production
• Proven record of managing events from concept through implementation and completion