Digital Marketing Jobs
Business Model Development Manager / Product Marketing Manager
One of our startup incubator and venture capital clients is looking for an extremely versatile, smart, ambitious, curious, business-minded person to join their team for a complex, hybrid type position.
This person will be doubling as both a Business Model Development Manager and Product Marketing Manager as the team is pushing forward several different promising business ideas and digital products (all extremely early stage).
This Business Model Development
Manager / Product Marketing Manager will be working closely with a small core team to lead all market research and business development efforts in each respective market/industry, consumer segmentation and competitive landscape analysis, monetization analysis and business development strategy, as well as eventual brand, e-commerce, and marketing strategy, and required project management efforts.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of well-rounded product marketing and business model development experience, ideally having worked in startup environments and/or on a video technology , online marketplace, e-commerce, or SaaS platform.
- BA degree in marketing, digital, computer science, entrepreneurship, business or related field
- Experience with e-Commerce and online startups
- Strong writing skills
- Must be able to articulate clearly and persuasively
- A passion for problem solving, creative expression and improving the way companies relate to customers
- An analytical and intuitive approach to finding solutions and a flexibility in applying them
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles
- An assertive self-starter and multi-tasker with strong business acumen
- Comfortable in both left- and right-brain environments