Business Project Manager/EA (CT)
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand, offering the highest quality products to address unmet consumer needs. Their innovative, transformative, and groundbreaking products present the opportunity for every individual to feel their most beautiful and confident.
In this role you will be responsible Executive Assistant and Project Management duties for the CEO.
- Heavy calendar management
- Project management (projects from start to finish)
- Presentation creation in PowerPoint
- Work all PR events
- Work with stylists, casting directors, modeling agencies, etc.
- Coordinate all shows and moving parts
- Be present at all meetings and heavy not taking during these meetings
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in Marketing a plus!
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Polished presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for travel and possible long working hours
- Position located in CT