Our client is a renowned company revolutionizing the way you shop for your everyday essentials. With their groundbreaking, cutting-edge, and modern approach, you can effortlessly and instantly have all the products you need.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the retail P&L for various subcategories and managing the open-to-buy process. You would also be responsible for securing new brand partnerships and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage the retail P&L for various subcategories and implement plans to drive revenue and margin improvement for the business
• Define product universe, establish pricing strategies, and oversee the open-to-buy process; develop and maintain visual merchandising guidelines for product selection and placement
• Expand the current vendor selection and secure new brand partnerships for multiple subcategories; lead strategic negotiations to deliver top- and bottom-line category growth
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including analytics and planning to leverage merchandising tools and business intelligence platforms to optimize product mix and accelerate business growth
• Create and leverage location and consumer insights to improve ongoing assortment development in partnership with marketing and sales teams
• 5+ years’ experience managing sales, gross margin, and inventory strategies to achieve division and category sales plans
• 4+ years’ experience developing strong brand partnerships and vendor relationships
• CPG category management experience preferred