Our client is a well-known company leading the development and marketing of beauty, health, and wellness must-haves. Their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and identifying suppliers for primary and secondary packaging materials.
• Source new components for multiple projects, identify suppliers for primary and secondary packaging materials, and procure quotes for raw materials
• Maintain existing supplier and manufacturing relationships and identify new suppliers in support of the company’s continued growth
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers and route and track component delivery to ensure materials are available according to timeline commitments
• Identify cost saving opportunities through alternative product sourcing and services and challenge supplier base for innovation and cost optimization
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years’ international sourcing and procurement experience in packaged goods, preferably in beauty or personal care
• Experience working with overseas vendors
• Proficient with Sage or other ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite