Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking retail solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach propels them to the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of buying . You would manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
- Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications and achieve targets sales and margin performance
- Direct balancing assortments receipts and flexing from flow versus pack and hole and conduct comprehensive research for online and retail marketplaces by identifying opportunities and trends
- Practice fiscal responsibility by negotiating pack and hold goods to offset additional costs of storing merchandise, such as additional dating an vendors holding merchandise
- Develop highly strategic buying plans by leveraging data and market trends to achieve forecasted sales targets and drive optimal sales performance
- Identify new opportunities, pursue new vendors, and source new markets and establish and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional partners including executive management
- Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up, visit showrooms, and select products and handle negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of buying experience
- 4+ years’ brand vendor partnership experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel