Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Buyer, you will be responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of buying. You will manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
• Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications and achieve targeted sales and margin performance
• Direct balancing assortments receipts and flexing from flow versus pack and hold and conduct comprehensive research for online and retail marketplaces
• Practice fiscal responsibility by negotiating pack and hold goods to offset additional costs of storing merchandise, such as additional dating and vendors holding merchandise
• Develop highly strategic buying plans by leveraging data and market trends to achieve forecasted sales targets and drive optimal sales performance
• Identify new opportunities, pursue new vendors, source new markets, and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional partners
• Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up, visit showrooms, select products, and handle negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven Buyer experience
• Strong negotiation and vendor relationship management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite