Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for women, men, and kids. Their cool, preppy, and classic approach presents an effortless lifestyle for every stylish individual across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating and executing the financial and merchandise strategies for the adaptive division. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact for all teams, including planning, merchandising, marketing, production, and ecommerce operations.
• Create sales, gross margin, and inventory plans to support the division’s objectives and ensure financial objectives align with product opportunities
• Develop a balanced assortment for brand appropriateness, fashion vision, quality, fit, value, price point, style, and key item depth
• Oversee alignment and communication flows, including product launches and content with the digital ecommerce team
• Implement and enhance workflow processes for the adaptive clothing line in partnership with production teams
• Serve as the key contact for all teams, including planning, merchandising, marketing, production, and ecommerce operations
• 5-7 years’ planning experience at a vertical retailer
• Ability to create inventory and sales plans