Buyer, Sports Accessories
Our client is a well-known international company creating the latest must-have sports apparel and accessories. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of buying for sports accessories. You would manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
• Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications; achieve targeted sales and margin performance
• Plan and execute merchandising initiatives for sport accessory programs; evaluate current item selling by program to improve all go forward assortments
• Manage retail presentation for all programs and present merchandising strategies and assortment proposals to retail partners
• Coordinate and submit all product information by program for catalog development, including item line list, graphics, and costing.
• Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up; visit showrooms, select products, and handle negotiations
• Develop highly strategic buying plans by leveraging data and market trends to achieve forecasted sales targets and drive optimal sales performance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ related experience