9 month contract to start
Our large eCommerce company is looking for a Buying Assistant.
Services to be performed
• Run reports weekly for the various sites under construction
• Ensure vendor has actually received the PO and entered into their system for processing.
• Follow-up with vendor to provide ETA dates for each launch site and ensure that date is on or before the end of the "Need By" date for each project.
• If the ETA dates do not line up with Need by dates, this person would work with the Category Management team for resolution on issues/delivery gaps.
• Forecasting, inventory management, purchase order creation, management and monitoring.
• They will also help gather data for supplier management and metrics reporting, and work with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas.
•This role will involve calling a lot of vendors throughout the day.
• Background in Procurement and Supply Chain
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
• Advanced analytical skills; highly proficient in MS Excel
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy environment
• Proactive attitude
• Process and information flow understanding
• Someone who is tactical and understand day to day needs of procurement.
• Someone who can liaison between vendors and team.
• Someone with experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
•Someone who has excellent analytical and communication skills.
•Experience in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.