Our client is a well-known fashion brand located in the heart of New York City. Their glamorous, on-trend, and contemporary designs are celebrated by celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would generate weekly sales and inventory reports and conduct cost analysis to ensure all margins are met. You would also establish and maintain strong relationships with international vendors to confirm pricing and shipping status.
- Generate and analyze weekly sales and inventory reports; conduct cost analysis to ensure all margins and IMUs are achieved
- Create and track seasonal projections and purchase orders; perform competitive research, shopping, and trend analysis
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with international vendors to confirm shipping status and pricing
- Collaborate with various cross-functional partners to maintain positive relationships and drive the business forward
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-2 years’ merchandising or buying experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite