Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-haveapparel and accessories. With their on-trend, cool, and chic designs, you can effortlesslydress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the AssistantBuyer and Buyer with merchandising strategies and ensuring timely delivery ofmerchandise.
- Manage merchandising strategies to grow categories and develop a deep understanding of the brand’s business, culture, target audience, and competition
- Oversee and achieve financial and strategic category goals, including fill rate, inventory turns, and obsolete inventory
- Ensure timely delivery of merchandise through consistent communication with the vendors, distribution center, and buying team
- Generate and analyze weekly sales and inventory reports; conduct cost analysis to ensure all margins and IMUs are achieved
- Create and track seasonal projections and purchase orders; perform competitive research, shopping, and trend analysis
- Collaborate with various cross-functional partners to maintain positive relationships and drive the business forward
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven buying/merchandising experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel pivot tables and v-lookups