Our client is a fun apparel company and they are looking for a CAD Artist!
In this role you will utilize digital software to develop conceptual artwork through all phases of development to the final output of production ready artwork.
- Deign motifs, create repeat layouts, reduce colors for screen printing output and full color art for digital techniques for all apparel categories
- Follow proper CAD best practices while coming up with new solutions
- Keep up to date with new software and upgrades
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to driver for results
- Asses priorities and collaborate to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Textile design or Assistant Design experience required
- Proficiency in the latest releases of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Ned Graphics or equivalent proprietary textile design software a plus
- Must have strong communication skills and organizational skills