CAD Artist, Kids
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-haves to effortlessly dress in style. Their chic, on-trend, and cool designs inspire confidence every day.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator