CAD Design Assistant, Footwear
Our client is a stylish, classic and chic global lifestyle brand that focuses on men’s and women’s footwear and accessories. Their designs are practical yet fashionable, providing comfort and style from day to night. With a rich history and vibrant company culture, they have taken the fashion world by storm.
In this role you will utilize digital software to develop conceptual artwork through all phases of development to the final output of production ready artwork.
- Deign motifs, create repeat layouts, reduce colors for screen printing output and full color art for digital techniques for all apparel categories
- Follow proper CAD best practices while coming up with new solutions
- Keep up to date with new software and upgrades
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to driver for results
- Asses priorities and collaborate to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent experience
- Must have footwear design experience
- 3-5 years of Textile design experience required
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and CAD, PLM
- Must have strong communication skills and organizational skills