Our client is a well-known women’s specialty store retail company making every day dressing effortless and stylish. Their creative, inviting, and dynamic atmosphere delivers on trend women’s apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Design experience and print CAD system experience