CAD Designer, Menswear
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating effortless luxury apparel. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-end designs are celebrated by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• Apparel graphic design experience
• Understanding of screen print techniques, applique, and fabric processes
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator