Note: This position is based in Fort Myers, Florida and a relocation package is provided
Our client is a well-known women’s specialty store retail company making every day dressing effortless and stylish. Their creative, inviting, and dynamic atmosphere delivers on trend women’s apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading all print and pattern development in the CAD system, including original art, vintage art, and creating art and color combinations aligned with the seasonal color palette and vision.
• Oversee print and pattern development in the CAD system, including original art, vintage art, and creating art and color combinations aligned with the seasonal color palette and vision
• Supervise a CAD team, foster a collaborative environment, delegate art projects, train team members, and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Lead CAD process and procedure improvement and drive artwork development integration with the internal design team, cross-functional teams, and external vendors
• Direct all aspects of print and pattern development, including key print direction, black and white and fashion color print direction, and balance of scale
• Bachelor’s degree in art or fashion design
• 6+ years’ retail print and pattern CAD design experience preferred
• Knowledge of bulk production requirements and restrictions
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
• Understanding of NedGraphics preferred