Campaign Project Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting effortless excursions to explore your city like no other. With their innovative, dynamic, and fun approach, you can seamlessly enjoy your next adventure.
In this role, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Traffic all ongoing and future brand campaigns through all points of execution and review work orders to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Build detailed timelines for each project including key milestones and delivery dates and review daily work schedule status reports
- Oversee the Creative Brief process and capture all required information necessary for each project and maintain all set brand standards
- Manage internal routing of all concepts, layouts, artwork and digital proofs for review and maker sure all materials are approved by Art Director and Marketing director as needed
- Evaluate all operational aspects of Marketing department, including creative hardware and software and make recommendations for improvements as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ client-facing agency experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite