24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking a Candidate Concierge to be an integral part of our rockstar New York team. The Candidate Concierge is a unique role that requires understanding the needs of the client and candidate community to ensure that both are promptly and efficiently addressed on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be someone who is well rounded: a problem solver, capable of multitasking, and great at following through on all tasks large and small. Do you tend to become the resident “tech expert” in the places you work? This job is for you! Additionally, it is essential that you have impeccable communication skills—both verbal and written.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Candidate Concierge:
• Provide stellar customer service for the entire candidate and client base
• Oversee the electronic timecards process and all associated troubleshooting
• Assist with periodic reporting and maintain a clean database for production staff
Reasons you want to be a Candidate Concierge at 24 Seven:
• Our Candidate Concierge receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, massages, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
• Minimum of 2 years in customer service
• High energy, positive, outgoing, and “can do” attitude
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Staffing and/or payroll experience a plus
• Calm under pressure/ability to work in a fast-paced environment