Our client, well known women's apparel and accessories manufacturer is looking for a Catalog Stylist! This person should have a background in photography!
- Prep and organize all samples for photography.
- Responsible for on set styling to achieve a high quality image standard for each brand, and type of handbag.
- Coordinate photo studio operations including day-to-day logistics.
- Maintain and update photography calendar.
- Identify scheduling issues.
- Handle administrative responsibilities relevant to the photo studio, including ordering studio supplies.
- Studio Photography background
- Complete understanding of Profoto studio catalog lighting.
- Catalog image retouching/ Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in ECOM product styling, highly organized, detail orientated, effective communicator, and creative problem solver.
- Ability to regularly lift boxes up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to prep and style on average 100+ shots per day.
- Ability to work independently
- Punctual and productive use of time throughout the day. Highly organized in managing brands requests.
- Balance the calendar and following through projects until completion.
- Microsoft Excel, Capture One Pro