Category Analyst, Drug/Fragrance
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting analytics and inventory planning tasks to support the strategic business plan and the execution plan.
• Oversee and present business analytics, including promotion evaluation for effectiveness and efficiency
• Serve as the data expert supporting all selling processes, forecasting consumption, gross sales, loyalty, and marketing development funds
• Manage inventory analysis, store inventory movement, customer-specific data analysis, and the creation and process of weekly orders
• Build the annual joint business plan based upon analytical review of historical and competitive data and strategic direction for the brand and customer
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or computer science
• 3-5+ years’ business analysis experience supporting CPG sales team
• Strong understanding of retail and customer team perspectives
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel