Our client is a leading marketer of entertainment products, confections, sport memorabilia, trading cards, and collectible strategy games.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing data analysis and category presentation development. You would also direct the implementation of key projects for assigned brands and report to the Customer Marketing Manager.
• Perform comprehensive analysis for syndicated, customer, shipment, and financial data; identify and present business opportunities and challenges
• Direct the marketing and sales plans to efficiently execute promotional programs based on in-depth consumer and customer analyses
• Develop presentations and participate in client meetings to support the sales team to achieve distribution and merchandising objectives
• Manage key projects in support of grocery, drug, value, and special market channel customer initiatives
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure timely and high-quality program execution;
help manage syndicated databases
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or economics
• 3-5 years’ sales or marketing experience
• Experience working with Nielsen and/or IRI databases
• Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience preferred