Category Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for achieving key marketing objectives and implementing annual plans. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and managing a team.
• Implement internal communications strategy and achieve marketing objectives for key categories; partner with suppliers, agencies, and internal marketing customers
• Establish annual plans for key categories and work with cross-functional teams, including merchandising, operations, and marketing teams
• Manage site experience, new product and/or concept testing and rollout, media strategy, and planning
• Oversee campaign budgets and sales forecasts and measure campaign performance for sales, traffic, and conversion
• Supervise a team of associates, train and mentor the team, provide professional development opportunities, and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 3 years’ marketing experience
• Direct response digital marketing skills in affiliate/partnership based marketing, paid search, SEO, SEM, display, email, or push notification
• Experience writing marketing briefs
• 1 year supervisory experience preferred