Category Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for establishing category specific, customer-centric marketing strategies to drive awareness, acquisition, and retention.
• Implement category specific, customer-centric marketing strategies to drive awareness, acquisition, and retention
• Drive category growth through pricing, product launches, merchandising, assortment, curation, packaging, and design
• Partner with the retail organization to ensure plans are aligned with the company’s objectives and identify new opportunities
• Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing campaign performance and manage marketing forecasts and budgets
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including design, merchandising, tech, and product management
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
• 5-8+ years’ marketing experience
• 8+ years’ ecommerce and/or acquisition marketing