Category Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing marketing plans to drive sales, traffic, and conversion.
• Achieves marketing objectives to drive sales, traffic, and conversion by working with suppliers and agencies
• Develop and implement annual marketing plans, oversee campaign budgets and sales forecasts, and measure campaign performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including merchandising, operations, marketing, site merchandising, and consumer insights
• Manage integrating site experience, new product testing and rollout, media strategy and planning, and stores
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and drive sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
• 5-8+ years’ marketing experience
• 8+ years’ ecommerce and/or acquisition marketing