Category Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Category Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for leading the marketing vision and strategy for an expanding and evolving category.
• Oversee marketing planning, execution, and creative asset development and manage the marketing and retail planning calendars
• Serve as the key contact between the seasonal, brand social, CRM, creative, and Site Merchandiser and Category Specialists to ensure on-time delivery and compelling messages
• Create concepts for photos and creative, maintain timelines, and manage the execution of creative assets
• Partner with the Director of Marketing to support closer coordination of co-op spend through the company
• Remain current of the competitive landscape, innovations, and opportunities and monitor competitive actions for registry and baby category
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ B2C marketing, brand management, and/or project management experience
• Experience developing and running CRM campaigns a plus
• Proven track record of supporting high performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
• Background in at least one area of performance marketing, such as acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing, and partnerships