Category Merchandising Administrator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the assortment strategy for a product category. You would also be responsible for generating performance reports and working with cross-functional teams.
• Assist with developing the assortment strategy for a product category and lead setup and maintenance of product data in the catalog to drive conversion rates
• Oversee on-site product presentation and identify opportunities to improve the search and browse experience
• Generate category performance reports, evaluate data, and identify key trends and improvement opportunities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product and customer experience to optimize category performance
• Lead setup and maintenance of SKU’s and monitor the website for accuracy and updated product listings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Proficient with PC and Microsoft Excel